[Help-gnu-emacs] FW: Etags

From: Shy Kamin
Subject: [Help-gnu-emacs] FW: Etags
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:32:17 +0200

Hi,

(Sorry for the blooper email)

I run etags on my C code, and it fails to recognize enumeration members in my
enumeration type definitions, which all look like that:

typedef enum {
    aaa_E,
    bbb_E
} my_enum_type_ENT;

(I mean the 'aaa_E' and 'bbb_E' aren't tagged).
Etags does tag the typedef, though ('my_enum_type_ENT').

I checked, and the tagging works for enums such as the following definition:

enum my_enum {
    aaa_E,
    bbb_E
};

So I guess etags doesn't recognize the regexp that matches the 'typedef enum'
one. Can someone give me the correct regexp to add to my etags command (by
--regexp='/REGEXP/') so that it recognizes my enums?

Tnx,

        Shai.