help-gnats

[VAC] 8/5-8/9

From: Chad C. Walstrom
Subject: [VAC] 8/5-8/9
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:33:35 -0500

I'll be on vacation from the 5th (tomorrow) through the 9th of August at
a family reunion.  On top of that, my workstation at home is unusable
for the moment, making my private key inaccessible.  I made a few
changes to the gnats and gnats-user packages so that they build cleanly.

You can download gnats{-user}_4.0-6_i386.deb files at:

    http://wookimus.net/~chewie/debian

(Not apt-gettable.)

I've requested a fellow DD upload the changes as an NMU if I can't
obtain access to my key tonight.  I would really like to see these
packages in sarge, so any help you can provide, I would appreciate it.

See you in almost a week!

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie