help-gnats

GNATSWEB installation

From: Uma R
Subject: GNATSWEB installation
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:21:40 -0700

Hi there,
   There are problems in installing the gnatsweb interface. The changes that
needs to be done for the installation are
not clearly mentioned and everyone is facing problems in that. Please can
anyone give the steps for the installation clearly
so that it will make some help to others. Also I need to know what a CGI
enabled directory means in solaris because in linux
I created a directory in /home as /httpd/cgi-bin and things are installed in
that and the problem i face in linux is its says that
the connection is refused when i try to open the gnatsweb.pl page. In
solaris the makefile itself fails. Can u pls do help me and
as i said this is really a critical thing for me and it shld be done before
the day.

Thanks in advance,
Uma

"Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison