Multicore LP solvers

From: Reginald Beardsley
Subject: Multicore LP solvers
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 20:26:34 +0000 (UTC)

I haven't fooled around with GLPK and LP problems in general for several years
now.

The appearance of off lease machines with 28+ cores, 256 GB of RAM for almost
nothing has me wondering what the general state of the art is in parallelizable
algorithms for solving LP and related problems.

I have "Computational Techniques of the Simplex Method" by Istvan Maros.
Unfortunately, the simplex method is not very amenable to multicore solution.

My attempt to locate recent work via google scholar was not very productive, so
I thought I'd ask here.  Can anyone suggest recent papers or books germane to
the topic?   The little I did find was rather old.

Thanks,
Reg