Re: GLPSOL in webassemby faster than native ?

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: GLPSOL in webassemby faster than native ?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:02:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:

I found why GLPK in wasm was faster with "--cuts" option than native, it was due wasm using qsort from muslc that is a "stable sort", I've added it to my GLPK repository and running all models in the "examples" folder only "color.mod" produces a different solution (that seems to be valid anyway).

Michael Hennebry wrote:

Roadblocks include the toolchain and the system libraries.

The math library can matter.

How did you find it?

--
Michael   hennebry@web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,