Aw: GLPK Java on Android

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Aw: GLPK Java on Android
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 06:37:08 +0100

Please, have a look at

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Android_app

Best regards

Heinrich
Am 11.12.19, 23:57 schrieb "Yasmin M." <address@hidden>:

I'm trying to use the GLPK's library in the Android Studio adding it at the directory “libs” of the Project, however when I try to execute the application in the cell phone, in the moment that a function calls the library, it's crashing and showing a message that “libglpk-java.so” was not found. There is anyway to use the library in the Android Studio or will be a release soon with a version of the GLPK-Java that runs in the IDE?