Re: [Help-glpk] Small MILP Problem which is Integer-Infeasible in GLPK 4

From: Tor Myklebust
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Small MILP Problem which is Integer-Infeasible in GLPK 4.47 but Optimal in COIN-MP, LPSOLVE and XPRESS
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:50:28 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012, Kelly, Jeff (ON0F) wrote:

I have attached 3 LP files for a small MILP problem that goes integer-infeasible in GLPK 4.47 but is optimal in CBC (LP file N/A), LPSOLVE and XPRESS.

The optimal OBJ = 28.0 where a 3 binary should equal 1.0.

Although GLPK gets the correct LP root relaxation OBJ value it fails in the branch-and-bound.

If I make v1_gprofitterm(1,1) and v1_totalobjfun(5,1) free, it works for me. Having some bounds on the order of 1e20 and other bounds on the order of 0.0026 is probably not what you wanted.