Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: where to obtain compiled binary glpk.jar and glpk_

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: where to obtain compiled binary glpk.jar and glpk_jni.dll for w64 (Windows 64 bit AMD platform) ?]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:23:12 +0100

Hello Paul,

glpk_jni.dll is a file that belongs a project that has not been
updated since GLPK 4.8. GLPK 4.8 did not work correctly with 64bit Windows. See
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Java

So if you need 64bit executables have a look at project GLPK for Windows hosted
at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winglpk/

It contains 64bit binaries and includes GLPK for Java. See included
glpk-4.47\doc\glpk-java.pdf for documentation.

The homepage of GLPK for Java is
http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net

Make sure that glpk_4_47_java.dll is either in the java.library.path or in the
Windows search path for binaries.

glpk_4_47.dll has to be in the Windows search path for binaries.

I suggest you put both into
C:\Windows\system32.

Your mail to the help list had to be forwarded manually, because you are not
subcribed. See
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

Best regards

Xypron