[Help-glpk] [Fwd: MathProg Question]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: MathProg Question]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:02:44 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jim Levis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: MathProg Question
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:29:14 -0500

I am having some difficulty with MathProg syntax with regards to logical
operators and sets. Basically, I am making a big set, C, that is a set
of 2-tuples, where each 2-tuple consists of an element from sets A and
B. I can do this for every combination of elements in A and B using
setof, but I want to use a logical operator to exclude some combinations
(say not allow a's that are members of set D to be paired with b's that
are members of E). Is this possible? Could someone provide an example?

Thanks,
Jim