Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK on 64 bit Linux

From: Chris Wolf
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK on 64 bit Linux
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:32:24 -0400

Paul,

I built GLPK  and the JNI wrapper on MacOS with 64 bit switches (-arch x86_64)
and tested on a 64 bit VM,
however this was on a Mac Book Pro, which has "Intel Core 2 Duo", which are 64
bit CPUs, but I'm not sure
if the memory bus is 64 bit; if that matters for the purpose of the test.  It
passed the "make check".

If you have a test-case, I can try it on my build.

Regards,

Chris Wolf