[Help-glpk] gplk branch and cut question

From: David Pérez
Subject: [Help-glpk] gplk branch and cut question
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:35:54 +0300

We´ve tested the java version of branch and cut API (glpk 4.43). We´ve an
iterative method in which we´ve to obtain an integer solution and enforce it
with a new constraint (the problem is a bilevel one). The new constraint is
based on the last integer solution and a dual problem associated to a second
level restriction.

When we add a new row to the original problem (the master one) on the callback
(called when GLP_IBINGO reason occurs) the API give us the following error:
   Assertion failed: tree!=tree
   glpapi01.c: 293
we suppose that we are making a wrong use of the API.

Thanks in advance. David.