[Help-glpk] Re: Compiling glpsol.java using glpk_java

From: glpk xypron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Compiling glpsol.java using glpk_java
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 23:11:36 +0100

Hello Nigel,

thank you for your suggestion.

Your appendix looks like the coding at
http://www.swig.org/Doc1.3/Java.html#converting_java_string_arrays

Probably malloc should be replaced by xmalloc to avoid memory
leaks in the case of an error in glp_main.

I guess the major problem with pointers of pointers is in
structure _glp_graph. This is where I would appreciate
assistance.

Currently I am working on the following:
- Use glp_error_hook to add exception based error handling.
- Create a listener interface to allow using the MIP callback
  functionality.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------