[Help-glpk] glpk packages

From: Jean-Philippe Chancelier
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpk packages
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:40:54 +0400

        Hello all,
        I have found the following problem with glpk and
        do not know exactly where to report it.

        When I install the latest packaged version on Fedora 9
        It seams that all the .h files contained in glpk
        are not installed by the rpm package. the rpm only
        install the file glpk.h.
        Some of the missing files (for example glpksets.h
        and glplib.h) are needed, for example to compile
        the glpk interface which can be used in octave/scilab.

        Moreover adding a glpk.pc file to the distribution
        would be very useful to ease the automatic detection and
        use of glpk on Linux through pkg-config.

        Regards
        jpc