[Help-glpk] Using the interior points method

From: HBuesching04
Subject: [Help-glpk] Using the interior points method
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:56:43 +0200

Dear all,

First of all I think I could need a good link for the interior method
in general. So if I am talking rubbish in the rest of email, it is due
to my lack of knowledge.

I would like to stop the interior point method after only a few
iterations. Is there a way to do it in glpk and to get the calculated
interior point, as I am interested in such points?

If not, are there others open Source package, which have the desired
feature?

Regards for the last time
Harald.