[Help-glpk] testing for optimal solution

From: Glauber de Oliveira Costa
Subject: [Help-glpk] testing for optimal solution
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 19:32:33 +0400

Hi,

I'm converting some PLI models from XPress/Mosel to GNU Mathprog using
the glpsol tool provided with GLPK as part of an academic work. Until
now, I found success with all issues, but one:
The model I received is able to do tests for the optimal solution with
something (pseudo) like this:

if var_that_holds_the_optiomal_solution = SOME_THING
 {
    print all the results found
 }
else
{
    print "no solution found"
}

I found nowhere a description saying that such variables that hold
internal value of the solver are available from the model. Can I do
that ? If I do, is there a list of all kinds of variables like this
that might help me in the future?

I do need that, because theses programs will be run on a testsuite
together with the old Mosel ones, and they both are expected to return
an unified output.

Optimal Thanks,

--
"Free as in Freedom"