[Help-glpk] MathProg and Ampl

From: Julien THENIE
Subject: [Help-glpk] MathProg and Ampl
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:45:32 +0100

Hello all,
I'm trying to translate an Ampl model file in Mathprog, and don't know
how to
write the definition of the set "setC" that is an union of indexed sets.
The ampl formulation is below:
##
set setA;
set setB{setA};
set setC := union {a in setA} setB[a];
##
glpk returns "invalid use of reserved keyword union"...
Thanks for help.

Julien Thénié.
University of Geneva