[Help-glpk] Problem using GLPK 4.8 in Visual C++ 6.0: unresolved symbol

From: Björn
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem using GLPK 4.8 in Visual C++ 6.0: unresolved symbol
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:58:15 +0200

Hi!!

I would like to use functions from GLPK 4.8 in MS Visual C++ 6.0. I added the "include" and the "lib" directory in extra->options->directories (before it was not possible to include glpk.h).

In order to test using GLPK, I wrote the following simple program (testtemp.cpp):

   extern "C" {
   #include "glpk.h"
   }

   void main()
   {
       LPX *lp;
       lp = lpx_create_prob();
   }

Compiling works, during linking I receive the following error:
testtemp.obj : error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol _glp_lpx_create_prob

I tried adding extern "C" {...} (see above) as it was suggested in previous threads and the manual, but the above error does not change. Renaming the source file name to ... .c or ... .C does not help, either.

Does anybody know the answer and can help me out? Thanks a lot in advance!!!

See you
Bjoern

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de