Re: [Help-glpk] Using GLPK with VB

From: Yuri
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Using GLPK with VB
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:35:06 -0700

VB is pretty crappy by itself. So maybe it's just this.
Also level of sophistication of glpk and level of dumbness of VB make them really not a good match.

Program in C++ or Java when it comes to complex stuff.

Yuri

Gildo Queiroz wrote:

Hello,
I need a example how to use a GLPK with VB... Can anybody help me? When I use a glpl_load_matriz (GLPK48VB.DLL from http://www.informatikfuchs.de/Software/GLPK/glpkVB.htm) an error close de application... Thanks, Gildo - Brazil