Re: [Help-glpk] glpk-4.6

From: Markus Weimer
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk-4.6
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:13:46 +0200

Hi Nesimi,

> I downloaded glpk 4.6 in order to solve a transportation problem (min flow
> problem), but I encountered some problems with running glpk. How can I make
> it to work properly?

That's probably to unspecific to really help you here on the list.
Please define at least:

* Did you install glpk? AFAIK you need to build it to use it (at
least, that's the case on OS X, you may be able to get a binary
distribution for your system of choice).

* How did you try to solve the problem? Did you use the solver
_programm_ or the solver _api_ available?

Best regards,

Markus