[Help-glpk] A quick question

From: Hart, William E
Subject: [Help-glpk] A quick question
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:11:45 -0700

I'm interested in using GLPK to read in an AMPL model/data file and give me
a list of the row and column names that are actually instantiated in the
file.  In an AMPL script, I can do this using the script:

model model.mod;
data  model.dat;
option auxfiles rc;

Given that GLPK can read in AMPL model/data files, is there a way to get
this information out of GLPK data structures?

Thanks!

--Bill

William Hart                              Email: address@hidden
Discrete Math Dept (9215), MS 1110        Phone: (505) 844-2217
P.O. Box 5800, Sandia National Labs       FAX:   (505) 845-7442
Albuquerque, NM 87185-1110                http://www.cs.sandia.gov/~wehart/