[Help-glpk] output commands

From: Alkire, Brien
Subject: [Help-glpk] output commands
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:13:06 -0800

I am using the stand-alone LP/MIP solver glpsol and the MathProg modeling
language that are part of GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK).  I need to be able
to parse the solution automatically.

For example, I created a simple Matlab interface that creates a model/data
file, calls the solver, and now I want to parse the solution.  The default
output file format is not very suitable since you can't control the
precision.

Does anyone know how to write specific output commands?  This is easy to do
with GAMS, but after a few hours of looking through the documentation of
GLPK I can't figure out how to do it with MathProg.

The display command appears to be useless because it can only write out
data, not solutions.

Thanks,

Brien