[Help-glpk] Conflict sets

From: Marco Stenico
Subject: [Help-glpk] Conflict sets
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:33:35 +0200 (CEST)

How can I find conflict sets when problems are infeasible? For example, if I have

x>2 and x<4 and x>5
that problem is infeasible, but if I drop the constraint x<4, it becomes feasible, because {x<4, x>5} is a conflict set. Can glpk find conflict sets? Or, can I infer conflict sets from problem infeasiblity?

Thanks
Marco

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam