[Help-glpk] enhancements possible

From: Pradeep Raje - Editorial
Subject: [Help-glpk] enhancements possible
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:39:14 -0500 (GMT)

dear sirs:

maybe you should consider developing a small module within glpk to solve
data envelopment analysis (DEA) problems. Basically, these are very simple
LP problems: maximise an efficiency score subject to n number of
constraints, where n = number of other decision making units.
pls let me know if and when u do that. i need it desperately for my
academic work.
regards
pradeep raje
Disclaim:
"Our network may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mail messages for security and
customer service purpose, but this mail is confidential.
Please notify the sender immediately if you receive it in error, and then
delete it."