help-global

Re: Treating function calls and function prototypes distinctly

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: Treating function calls and function prototypes distinctly
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 13:44:14 +0900

Global only recognizes function definitions and references, and
the distinction is left to the parsers of Global. The present C
parser does not recognize function's prototype as a definition.
To get the output you want, you need to rewrite the parser to
recognize function's prototypes as definitions.

Regards,
Shigio

--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <shigio@gnu.org>