help-flex

Interactive mode

From: DaveMord
Subject: Interactive mode
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:26:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am pretty new to flex and I want to transfer lex to flex compiler and i
thought it will be very straight forward but it does not seem to be. I got
error with isatty function and fileno function which are called when
interactive mode is set. Does anybody know why i got this error and how to
solve it.

Here is the error line i got:
".\SRC\sonetlex.c", line 6241: error: identifier "isatty" is undefined
        b->yy_is_interactive = file ? (isatty( fileno(file) ) > 0) : 0;
                                       ^

".\SRC\sonetlex.c", line 6241: error: identifier "fileno" is undefined
        b->yy_is_interactive = file ? (isatty( fileno(file) ) > 0) : 0;

I want to try to set never-interactive option, but i don't know how to set
it (what is the syntax and where do i have to set it in my lex file) What
are the effect of this settings?

Thanks for any help