help-flex

a request or maybe a bug

From: Eduard Timotei BUDULEA
Subject: a request or maybe a bug
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:08:45 +0300

Hi, the anomally is that if I generate a c++ parser it will not make
yy_scan_buffer and friends.
this is happenning on flex version 2.5.4.
Is this the intent, if so how do I make a c++ parser read from my buffer?

P.S. in c++ it will only generate:
#ifndef YY_NO_SCAN_BUFFER
#endif

#ifndef YY_NO_SCAN_STRING
#endif

#ifndef YY_NO_SCAN_BYTES
#endif

Eduard Timotei BUDULEA                       / \
Software Developer - GECAD Technologies      \ /
mailto: address@hidden             X
        ASCII Ribbon agains HTML-mail        / \
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by
mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you
should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.

Note: our company has moved to 10A Dimitrie Pompei blvd., BUCHAREST 2, zip
code: 020337.
Tel.: +40 21 303 20 80 Fax: +40 21 303 20 81