silent install for windows

From: crst
Subject: silent install for windows
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 00:09:28 +0100

Hello All

I've downloaded the windows installer emacs-28.2-installer.exe and
I would like to perform a silent installation.

I've tried to guess what command line options I can use to tune
my installation process but they only option that I was able to guess
was /S. This option starts a silent installation. It solves most of
my problems, but I would like to know if there are installation options
that can specify the installation directory or the presence of a progress
bar.

Thank you in advance.
Cristian