Re: [h-e-w] suppress "buffer still has clients" message

From: T400
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] suppress "buffer still has clients" message
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 14:51:24 -0600

On 3/9/2019 14:05, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
From: T400 <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 13:40:24 -0600

Is it possible for w32emacs to treat files opened with server as if they
had not been (i.e. rather by doing C-x C-f)?

I like to open most .txt files and others with various extensions via
the command prompt. Most humanly readable file types (.log, .html, etc)
are associated with emacsclientw.

I don't like having to answer that prompt every time I close such a file.
Then don't close them.  Why do you, btw?

Just to reduce clutter. I still use iswitchb  and like to keep the number of open buffers less than 10 or 15. I  use the command prompt to manipulate the os outside of emacs as often as use the gui because I can get to the right sub-directory and find the files faster that way. I think I may still be partly in dos 6.2 mode.

ed