Re: [h-e-w] Cut and paste emacs 24.2.1

From: Ken Goldman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Cut and paste emacs 24.2.1
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 20:42:17 -0400

From: Ken Goldman <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:29:52 -0500

I just moved from 23 to 24, and cut and paste are broken once again.

What changed?

See NEWS.

Still struggling with this. I read the NEWS, but it's "the theory of clipboards'. It doesn't give the answer.

Since I'm just a user, not a developer, I'd like simply the answer to put in .emacs.

When I cut with C-c is a Windows application, I can in emacs paste with mouse-2 or yank.

When I copy in emacs with mouse-1 or whatever emacs command does it this year, I can paste with C-v.

~~

And yes, I'm a long time emacs user, but it seems like each new version requires me to figure out cut and paste again.