AW: AW: AW: [h-e-w] problems with emacsW32

From: Christian.Strobl
Subject: AW: AW: AW: [h-e-w] problems with emacsW32
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 12:00:50 +0200

i removed and deinstalled all emacs-file (already several times) i found with
the following command

dir /b /s c:\ | perl -wnl -e "/emacs/i and print"

there is no difference to the old installation

are there maybe some windows variables involved or specialties of the english
windows version. i am using a german xp