[h-e-w] image support in the newer EmacsW32 builds

From: Suraj Acharya
Subject: [h-e-w] image support in the newer EmacsW32 builds
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:35:57 -0800

Hello,

Has anyone else noticed that the toolbar on the more recent EmacsW32 builds is monochromatic? I've attached a screen-shot of a emacs buffer which has  the default toolbar icons and some of the GUD icons. The GUD icons seem to be a bit odd too - notice the wrapped go and stop icons.

I'm not sure if this is related to my particular machine or setup, so I'd appreciate hearing about what other's toolbars look like. I've found this problem with Emacs-22-CvsU061211, Emacs-22-CvsU061203 and Emacs-22-CvsP061212. I'm fairly sure the unpatched versions from June and earlier did not have this problem, and  Emacs-22-CvsP060702 displays the toolbars correctly on my machine.

Suraj