Re: [h-e-w] Re: NTEmacs 21.4 binaries?....

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: NTEmacs 21.4 binaries?....
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:12:28 +0000

Henrik Andersson <address@hidden> writes:

> At http://nqmacs.sourceforge.net/
>
> you can find emacs built on jan 30 2005, is that recent enough for you?
>
> Cheers, Henrik

That is a development version of Emacs 22 (though on Jan 30 it was
going to be 21.4)

21.4 is a bugfix release to fix a security hole in movemail.

If you don't use movemail, there is no point in worrying about
21.4. If you do use movemail and are desparate, download the sources
and compile it yourself. It will be some time before we can get
binaries up, I think, due to various factors and past experience.