Re: [h-e-w] wrong dired format

From: Richard M. Heiberger
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] wrong dired format
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:43:32 -0500

I would guess you have loaded an obolete version of
   ls-lisp.el
Check for the existence of such a file and check whether site-start.el
or .emacs loads it.

I verified that the current dired works correctly when I changed a month
from "Feb" to "II ".

ls-lisp.el as of March 8 2000 handled this correctly.  It has since been
included
in the base emacs and is no longer needed.  Prior to March 2000, both emacs and
ls-lisp.el
would have given the error message you are seeing.