RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance

From: Matthew X. Economou
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:27:54 -0500

Since my use for gnuclientw is very different from what is typical,
since Guy is still actively maintaining the sockets version of
gnuserv/NT, and since a Windows port of emacsclient is in progress, I
will not take over maintenance for gnuserv/NT.

I have a privately hacked together version of the mailslots version of
gnuserv that doesn't default to "-q" for the Win32 app gnuclientw and
that de-iconifies Emacs if "-F" is set.  It compiles cleanly under
VS.NET using nmake.  If you are interested in a copy, please contact me
off-list.

Best wishes,
Matthew

--
"$30 for the One True Ring. $10 each additional ring!"
                        - JRR "Bob" Tolkien