[h-e-w] Re: gnuserv maintenance

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: gnuserv maintenance
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:25:03 -0400

> * Jason Rumney <address@hidden> [2004-10-26 16:42:07 +0100]:
>
> Matthew X. Economou wrote:
>
>>The sockets version of the gnuserv port to NT currently has no maintainer.
>>
> I don't think that is true. There is just no maintenance to do as far
> as the author is aware.

I use cvs head emacs on a w2k machine, and I compile it with vc6.
I don't even see gnuclient/gnuserv/emacsclient/emacsserv in my bin
directory.
(there is ddeclient, but I have no idea what it is).
I don't think this qualifies as "no maintenance to do".
(or maybe mingw will build the client/server?)

(OTOH, I might be missing something big, in which case I would
appreciate clarification.  No, I am interested in installing 3rd party
software at this time).

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?