Re: [h-e-w] OpenSP

From: Paul Kinnucan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] OpenSP
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:57:30 -0400

Christopher G D Tipper writes:
 > I just realised why nobody answered this question--emacs just locked-up for
 > twenty minutes on my computer parsing the DocBook DTD (200+elements).

Compiling the sgml package Lisp files cuts the DocBook parsing time to
a few seconds. I use Emacs and the DocBook DTD all the time to write
and edit XML documentation. See my XML Authoring Environment for Emacs
(xae.sunsite.dk) for a bundle that contains all the tools you need to
turn Emacs into a complete XML authoring environment.

Paul