[h-e-w] emacs 20.3 html-mode

From: Christopher G D Tipper
Subject: [h-e-w] emacs 20.3 html-mode
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:55:29 +0100

(I am very new to emacs)

I am trying to use emacs html-mode

I am using
GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-msvc-windows98.1998) of 2003-03-28 on buffy

I am trying the M-x html-mode and I get the following in my message buffer

byte-code: Key sequence C-c C-c - uses invalid prefix characters

This leaves me in fundamental mode. Does anyone else have this issue, and
is there anywhere to update sgml-mode.el from (dated 22-10-2002 in this
version).

Christopher Tipper

  "Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why
   some people appear bright until you hear them speak"
                                          - Steve Wright