[h-e-w] Fixed font in emacs 21.3

From: Daniells, Phil
Subject: [h-e-w] Fixed font in emacs 21.3
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:51:38 +0100

I've been using NT Emacs 20.4 for a long time with a decent fixed size font
(attached),
but NT Emacs 21.3 seems to just revert back to New Courier. I read that
there were
problems with fixedsys fonts in 21.1 which had been fixed, but this font
(along with similar
fonts of different sizes) does not work.
Hope someone can help to fix this.
 <<10x20.zip_file>>
> Regards,

Phil.