Re: [h-e-w] align.el

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] align.el
Date: 26 Sep 2002 13:39:31 -0400

Charles Martin <address@hidden> writes:

> Speaking of align.el --
>
> Clearly some of you have made it work.  Can you clue me in on how?  A couple
> of fairly serious attempts have failed, and I don't really have time to hack
> at it, but it sure looks useful.

Do you mean getting any alignment at all?

I have:

(define-key global-map "\M-[" 'align-current)

(require 'align)

In a buffer whose major-mode is supported by align (ie, .ads, .h, .c),
put the cursor in the middle of some lines you want aligned, hit M-[. Presto.

Then I've customized some of the align rules, as I posted earlier for C.

--
-- Stephe