Re: [h-e-w] Disappearing "[h-e-w]"? Was: win2k non-stop retries to crea

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Disappearing "[h-e-w]"? Was: win2k non-stop retries to create directory on c:/.emacs.d
Date: 19 Sep 2002 17:44:36 -0500

On Thursday, September 19, "Underwood, Jonathan" <address@hidden> wondered:
>Off topic - is there any reason that the [h-e-w]
>prefix to the subject headings has ceased?

It would be a good question were it true.  But I have
not seen a message without it.  See partial headers
from Jonathan's message below.  Is some reader capable
of removing such identifiers?  (I use them to sort
into folders.  Once that is done, they become
redundant.  Perhaps someone has thought of this.)

Regards,
  David V.