Re: [h-e-w] JSP mode

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] JSP mode
Date: 17 Sep 2002 23:24:50 -0700

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, address@hidden wrote:

> I added your code.  Restarted, and when I edit a JSP, Emacs indicates
> MMM mode, but I get no fontification?

Fontification happens in other modes?

> It doesn't appear to be in html-helper-mode either?

Hm...  I may find this hard to help with.  I don't quite remember the
crux of fontification, although I'm constantly modifying mine.  (I got
it working many moons ago and haven't had to look back since)

The thing I thought I did was make fontification a global thing.
    (global-font-lock-mode 1)

Or, maybe this would help?
    (add-hook 'jde-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock)
    (add-hook 'html-helper-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock)