[h-e-w] emacs geometry

From: R. Carter Carpenter
Subject: [h-e-w] emacs geometry
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:03:00 -0500

Hello-

I have just installed emacs-21.2 on my new machine, and I would like to have the window size set up
for me automatically on start.  On my old machine I set something in the registry called (I believe)
emacs.geometry (key)  and some value (don't remember)
I glanced through the registry after installation and don't find anything concerning emacs- or am I missing something?
How do I go about setting the window size without dragging to resize every time?

I'm running 1280 x 1024 resolution.

Thanks in advance-

Carter Carpenter
address@hidden