Re: [h-e-w] How to create tags file for Matlab source code?

From: Jonathan Epstein
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] How to create tags file for Matlab source code?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:17:38 -0500

Awhile back I developed a script called "mtags", based upon JDE's jtags script.
 Here is a link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mtags&hl=en&selm=36630ABA.4A325744%40nih.gov&rnum=4

- Jonathan

At 02:55 PM 1/23/2002 , Yunbiao Wang wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Can anyone tell me how to create TAGS file for matlab
>source codes? I have a project that contains lots of
>matlab function code. I want to create a tag file, so
>I can easily move around between them.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Frank Wang

Jonathan Epstein                                address@hidden
Head, Unit on Biologic Computation              (301)402-4563
Office of the Scientific Director               Bldg 31, Room 2A47
Nat. Inst. of Child Health & Human Development  31 Center Drive
National Institutes of Health                   Bethesda, MD 20892