Re: [h-e-w] radio buttons

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] radio buttons
Date: 14 Jan 2002 21:44:07 +0000

"Underwood, Jonathan" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to get radio buttons to work in menus.

It is possible that you won't get them to work in 21.1.  I suspect
that the same bug that prevents help-text from appearing when you use
the menu-bar will also make radio buttons appear as check-marks instead.

They were working for most of the pretests, but a late change to fix
another menu-related bug broke them. They should be working again in
21.2, which has just entered its (hopefully short) pretesting phase.

--
Jason Rumney