[h-e-w] hyperbole?

From: Mike Caloud
Subject: [h-e-w] hyperbole?
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:10:10 -0800

Greetings,
I'm trying to install hyperbole in NTEmacs 21.1. All I changed in the makefile is EMACS = emacs and SITE_PRELOADS = -l ~/.emacs. When I do a make install, it chokes at the end:

(hyperbole.el): Failed to set hyperb:dir.  Try setting it manually.
Signal 127
make: [elc] Error 255 (ignored)
make: Circular /cygdrive/c/Documents <- /cygdrive/c/Documents dependency dropped
.
make: Circular and <- /cygdrive/c/Documents dependency dropped.
make: Circular and <- and dependency dropped.
make: *** No rule to make target `Settings/Administrator/man/hyperbole-draft.dvi
', needed by `and'.  Stop.

What should I do? Hope someone could help me out. Cheers.

Mike Caloud
address@hidden