[h-e-w] pb with folding.el

From: Fabrice . GAMBERINI
Subject: [h-e-w] pb with folding.el
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:42:23 +0100

Hello,

First, I don't think this is exactly the best place to ask this question
regarding folding mode but maybe somebody either has seen the problem or
can direct me to the appropriate place.

I recently decided to try out the folding mode (folding.el 2.76 from
Anders Lindgren's site) and though it seems to work quite straightfully
out-of-the-box, I have a slight problem : it keeps wanting to replace my
top-level mark when exiting a fold (even though the rest of the mode seems
to be perfectly happy with my marks, which is no surprise since I'm only
coding in C). This is sort of a pain when using isearch since
entering/exiting folds happen quite often.

This is on GNU (NT)Emacs 20.7.1 (Tue Jun 13 2000).

Thanks

Fabrice Gamberini