RE: [h-e-w] print-NT.el

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] print-NT.el
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:30:07 -0400

I tried ps-print-buffer on my file I was visiting with ange-ftp and it
claimed to print, but didn't.

I have the following in my .emacs:

(setq ps-postscript-code-directory "~/lisp/ps-print/")

(setq lpr-command "lpr"
      lpr-destination '("-S document -P document")
      ps-lpr-destination '("-S document -P document"))

(setq ps-psnup-command "h:/bin/psnup.exe")
(setq ps-paper-type 'a4small)

;; Uncomment the following line to enable line numbers to be printed.
(setq ps-line-number nil)

(load "print-NT"() t)

Jeff