[h-e-w] Duplex printing with cover pages

From: Daniel Tessier
Subject: [h-e-w] Duplex printing with cover pages
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:50:17 -0700

I've noticed a problem yesterday where the printer I started using uses cover pages as well as duplex printing. Basically, the first page of output shows up on the backside of the cover page. The result was the same whether I used w32-print or ps-print, and under ps-print, regardless of whether I set ps-spool-duplex to t or nil. Has anyone else noticed this? If so, is there a fix/workaround?

Thanks for the help,
Dan Tessier