help-debbugs

Submission still not notified

From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov
Subject: Submission still not notified
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:55:12 +0600

Hi!

Yesterday I have sent an e-mail to address@hidden titled:
"[Proposal] Buffer Lenses and the Case of Org-Mode (also, Jupyter)".
The last two times I have submitted a bug, it was acknowledged within minutes, but this time I still haven't received a notification. It didn't show up in the tracker either.
I know there might be a delay due to moderation, but just in case, I decided to write you a letter and ask if it could be something else.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Dmitrii.