help-debbugs

Re: bug#19148: ls --inode --sort=inode

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: bug#19148: ls --inode --sort=inode
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 21:52:52 -0500

Eric Blake wrote:

> Uggh. It seems like mail from me is NOT reaching the GNU mailing lists.
>  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19148 shows that I clearly
> replied to this bug, but
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-coreutils/2014-11/index.html
> shows only your reply, which came long after mine.  Could it be because
> I am GPG-signing my emails, and mailman is eating mails with gpg
> signatures?  If so, that is a recently relative event, because I haven't
> changed anything on my end.  I'm wondering if the recent changes to turn
> on https for debbugs and mailman is causing not just mine, but anyone
> else sending signed mail, to get their messages eaten.

But mail doesn't go via http, so what could using https for the mailman
web moderation interface possibly have to do with anything? Also, it's
only the incoming mails on debbugs that go through mailman, and we can
see that your mails are arriving fine.

AFAICS debbugs.gnu.org is sending out your mails just fine,
so I think you'll have to take this up with lists.gnu.org.